CORPORATE | San Diego, CA
Job Description Title: Senior Accountant
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Rapidly expanding residential property Management Company is in search of a highly motivated, full-time Senior Accountant to join our team. Responsibilities include preparation of multiple property monthly financial statements, data input, bank reconciliations, and fixed asset management. The successful candidate will possess great oral and written communication skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, great organizational skills, must be self-motivated.
We’re seeking a new team member to join our corporate accounting team as Senior Accountant, working with our property management clients! You will analyze financial information and prepare financial reports while working on a team with responsibilities for the GL, Financial Statements, Sales-Use Tax Filing, Bank Recons and GL Account Analysis.
• Preparation of monthly financial statements with accuracy, completeness and conformance to GAAP
• Work with and analyze General Ledger data, making observations and recommendations as noted
• Perform monthly Bank Reconciliations to ensure accuracy and resolve discrepancies
• Reconcile fixed assets monthly in accordance with capitalization and depreciation policies
• Use accounting systems in place according to procedures and assist in the development and continuous improvement of such procedures
• Work with the month end close as needed and directed within your team
• Assist with preparation for year-end close, audits and other special projects as needed
• Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• BS in Accounting
• At least two years of relevant experience
• Highly detail oriented with an exceptional level of attention for financial accuracy
• Ability to handle multiple tasks including interactions with staff across the company
• Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
Potential benefits include health insurance, short term disability and term life insurance, holiday, vacation, sick time.
Please note our screening requirements before applying: All applicants must provide documentation proving that they are eligible to work in the United States and provide reference and background checks.
Apply below or email your cover letter and resume/CV in PDF to Maly Vongsenekeo at: MVongsenekeo@PierceEducationProperties.com