THE VIEW ABQ | Albuquerque, NM
Job Title : Resident Services Manager
Department(s) : Operations
Reports to : Executive Director
About this job
Rapidly expanding student housing Management Company is in search of a highly motivated, Resident Services Manager to join our team based in Albuquerque, NM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in Entrata Property Management software.
- Prepare daily bank deposit.
- Reconcile and balance resident accounts.
- Prepare accounting reports as requested.
- Assist with timely collection of rents as well as post rents into Entrata Property Management software.
- Create and provide delinquent rent statements to residents.
- Troubleshoot and resolve resident ledger discrepancies.
- Assist with evictions.
- Assist with and coordinate information necessary to prepare Financial Statements, reports and leasing audits.
- Provide backup support as necessary to the property’s Executive Director.
- Works closely with property staff in implementing effective sales and marketing plans and strategies.
- Participates in activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins, and lease renewals.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
Education/ Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic office and bookkeeping experience.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Entrata Property Management software- highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Fair Housing rules and regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Multi-family/student housing experience.
Come join our winning team with excellent benefits and competitive salary. Potential benefits include health insurance, short term and long term disability insurance and term life insurance, holiday, vacation, and sick time.
Please note our screening requirements before applying: All applicants must provide documentation proving that they are eligible to work in the United States and provide reference and background checks.